The mission of Blue Ribbon Taxi is to provide a full range of safe, high, quality transportation services to the general public, hospitals and health care agencies, corporate accounts and TAP customers, throughout the Chicago metropolitan area.
Blue Ribbon's core value is based on a commitment to customer satisfaction. Our management and employees know that our vision of success can only be realized if we provide each and every customer with the very best in timely and safe transportation services.
Within the next five to ten years, Blue Ribbon Taxi will be a one-stop service company with its own garage, car wash, and ample parking. Wheelchair vans will be a regular part of our handicapped accessible services. We will have 1000 or more cabs in BlueRibbon affiliation and the company will own at least 100 medallions. Our unique Elite Fleet of drivers will be a major attraction of our company.
Date Created September 1, 2010
Effective business depends on quality of our employees as individuals and even more on their quality as a team. Blue Ribbon believes in a T.E.A.M. operating culture by focusing on the following critical areas in order to achieve our business goals and objectives:
- Teamwork - developing team climate, improving communication and participation, encouraging decision-making, resolving conflicts. Our benefits: Employee with an increased sense of ownership and commitment.
- Empowerment - moving from dependence on the leader to interdependence, from external control to internal control, sharing information, creating autonomy, replacing hierarchical thinking with self-managed teams. Our benefit: Unleashed creativity of employees.
- Attitude - creating a common purpose or vision that helps point the team in the right decision, turning managers into skilled facilitators. Our benefit: High-performing and self-directed teams.
- Management - creating a common purpose or vision that helps point the team in the right direction, turning managers into skilled facilitators. Our benefit: High-performing and self-directed teams.
- Customer Focus: To be recognized by our valued customers and our professional colleagues as the premier taxicab service company in the Chicago-land region.
- Financial Focus: To increase the overall profitability of Blue Ribbon each year for the next three years while positioning ourselves to meet the needs of the customers in the new millennium.
- Business Process Focus: To create and nurture a "team-oriented" operating culture which is focused on continually improving the core processes of the business in order to better serve our valued customers.
- Learning and Growth Focus: To build a foundation for sustainable growth and position the business for adding customer value in al aspects of our work.